• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • youtube

Call us: (+81)0136-23-2221

How to pay your property tax

If you pay taxes from outside Japan, please follow the instructions below. 

Payment via Bank transfer

  You can pay the tax owing by transferring Japanese yen to the following Kutchan Council bank account, in Japan . In addition to the tax, you have to bear all fees charged by the bank where you make the remittance and the fees(transfer & lifting fees) charged by the bank accepting the monies, here in Japan. 

The designated bank is as follows:- 

 Name of the bank: North Pacific Bank Co. Ltd.

 Branch: Kutchan,

 Branch  Swift Code: NORP JP JP 

 Account No: 3536796

  Account Name: FUJITA Minoru, in charge of cash excluding revenues and expenditures, Deputy Mayor of Kutchan town ※ A receipt will be sent to you as soon as the Kutchan Council, confirms the receipt of the tax monies. 



1. You must make the remittance in the name of the taxpayer (i.e. your name or your company’s name).

2. The tax must be paid in Japanese yen.

3. How to pay the tax and the transfer fees:

(1) At the bank where you make a remittance, please tell the bank clerk that you would bear all the transfer fees including the fee the Japanese bank will charge you.

(2)Please declare, in the relevant document, that the remitter bears the transfer fees by writing or choosing the statement as follows;

”The remitter bears the fees for transfer”

(3) Please write in the space for correspondence/instructions, the following instructions, otherwise a transfer and lifting charge will be deducted from the remittance monies, at the receiving bank in Japan. As a result your payment will then be equivalent to the tax amount minus the transfer fees.

   “Please give all the remittance monies to the payee”

4. Please make sure to write, on the relevant documents, the name of the account holder precisely as mentioned above. Do not abbreviate it, please. Enclosed is a property tax notice, with which you can pay the tax at financial institutions in Japan. You/your company can ask someone in Japan to pay your/its tax in your/your company’s name. Please note that some banks outside the Kutchan town area may not accept these bank transfers.

For further information, please contact us in Japanese at:

    Tax Payment Section, Taxation Division, Kutchan Town

    Address: North 1, West 3, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 044-0001   

    Phone: 0136-22-1121 (+81-136-22-1121) 

Search properties

  • Basic information
  • (¥). 0
    (¥). 5,000,000,000
  • Address
  • or  
  • Details
  • -
  • Other
  •   Featured
  • Ordering
  •   Advance search